WHAT WE DO
To empower individuals with developmental disabilities; To enrich the quality of their lives by providing support, advocacy, grants and resources; and To promote community awareness.
The Deepwood Foundation is committed to ensuring that individuals with developmental disabilities lead rich and rewarding lives in a community where they are fully accepted.
- We will enable individuals, their families and their communities to meet basic needs and to increase their ability to participate in a community in which they are fully accepted.
- We value an atmosphere that promotes a meaningful quality of life and opportunities for people with disabilities.
- We value relationships and partnerships that increase understanding and community awareness regarding inclusion for people with disabilities
- We will promote and advocate for the rights and interests of individuals with developmental disabilities by encouraging a positive image about persons with disabilities and by providing education and information to the public.
- We value accountability and responsible management of all resources